We are happy to exchange goods or credit your account in the event that a product does not meet your requirements.
WHAT TO DO
1. Contact us within 2 weeks of the date of purchase to advise us of the return and the reason.
2. Goods must be returned in a condition that allows it to be re-sold:
- In original packaging, undamaged and re-sellable
- Unused, clean and odour free.
- No price stickers or markings on product packaging.
3. Pack goods into a satchel or back into the carton ready for postage and complete the online Returns Authorisation Form . This form must be filled out prior to returning the goods and return will not be processed without a RAF. Goods will not be collected if unpackaged.
4. Address package to;
- APE RETURNS- Unit 1, 61 Guthrie St, Osborne Park, 6017
5. Goods returned to APE, and any re-delivery of product exchanges are at your own cost.
6. If the product is faulty, or if the wrong products were delivered, we will organise collection and re-delivery of goods at our expense, however the same process must be followed as described above.
7. If an item is faulty, the item will be assessed on an individual basis and any manufacturer’s warranty will be taken into account.
8. Every product returned will be assessed by our Returns Department to ensure all conditions are met before a refund or exchange is authorised.
9. A refund will be processed when deemed appropriate by our Returns Department. Any Paypal “change-my-mind” refunds will incur a merchant imposed 3% processing fee.